Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Big Breath!!

OK..so I recieved a free reading from a psychic and it was AMAzing...it actually caused chills to run up and down my arms and as my husband read the e-mail too me I began shaking...it was a really cool experience and I can't wait to see how accurate she really is. On that note, one thing she said is that she saw a pregnancy connected to July/August/Septemeber and that this meant, concieve, find out or give birth...so funny enough...today I am ONE day late...now...Prior to my miscarriage, this would be cause for excitement..as I am NEVER late...but because I have had a miscarriage and I don't really know what my cycles look like...I am sitting here holding my breath. I mean, could this actually be it?? I don't know...I mean I don't think so...I have had some cramping and I don't have any of the symptoms that I had with my last pregnancy...so I am leaning towards no...

BUT I would really like my body to stop playing tricks on me...cause if I'm not pregnant I would like to know now...instead of this stupid, stupid waiting game. Seriously, I think that TTC is one of the hardest journeys that I women can travel...but I have to admit, I am thankful for this journey.

Anyways, I have this superstition about not admitting that I haven't gotten my period, so this is a good way to let it out, without letting it out...you know what I mean?? Now I just hope that I haven't ruined anything for myself.

I guess I will just have to take a deep breath and breathe!!!

No comments: