Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Let's take a positive outlook...

OK...so I am starting to turn a new leaf...if that's what you would call it?? Anyways, been down in the dumps lately, as you can probably tell by my only two posts...but I'm going to try and turn over a new leaf and start trying to be positive in my life. I will get pregnant...I know this...in my heart of hearts and it will happen in due time, when it's the right time. And when it does happen, it will be the most exciting and spectacular news ever...and this time around I will feel the excitement, I won't let my hesitations or anxieties come into play and I CERTAINLY won't let others ruin that experience for me...I will stay positive...it is going to happen, I am not going to have trouble concieving and my baby is going to be healthy as can be. OK...that was a good pep talk...now all I have to do is keep that ball rolling...go ball...GO!

No comments: