Tuesday, June 3, 2008

2 steps forward, 5 steps back!

This is SHIT!!! I seriously feel like this world is completely against me...I can't come up for breath because it just keeps knocking me down!! Between friends that don't know how to be friends and job promotions that don't happen, air conditioners breaking down and friends whose bellies are expanding to show their new presents...I'm GOING TO FREAKIN LOSE IT!!! I'm a good person...atleast I think I am...I give to charities, work longer hours than I need to, I live by the saying "treat people the way you want to be treated", I'm patient and accepting, I love people/animals and the earth, I volunteer my time, I AM ABOUT EVERY BODY BUT ME!!! And isn't that what GOD wants from his children...so why aren't I being given some FREAKIN mercy? IF YOU CAN'T HEAR ME...I'M TELLING YOU...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

So..today was a bad day...hard to guess with my rantings...but after giving my one of my last pennies to a charity for my work, I get a phone call from my husband telling me that the air conditioner needs to be completely replaced...with a price tag of $2100, there goes all the money that I've saved...AND SOME...so you take two steps forward and five steps back!! Then I go on to my facebook to add a friend and there DEAD CENTER of my profile page is an update of my VERY pregnant friend- who looks beautiful by the way....but she's where I was...she's where I want to be and I DIDN'T WANT to have that STARING me in the face! On top of that...my friend who told me that I'm one uping her when I got pregnant and has not said anything to me since I lost my baby...she just keeps taking...take, take, take...andI don't have a freakin back bone to stand on...so...I take, take take IT...UP THE ASS!! My husband, also came in SECOND for his job promotion...so once again I have to go for months with him not having a day off to spend with me and working weeks of nights in a row! I feel BROKEN...to the point where crazy glue couldn't hold me together if it tried...I just want to be someone else for awhile...or I want to understand why my life is the way that it is right now...shouldn't I at some point be repaid for all the shit??? I can tell you right now...it's a really, really easy solution...one of the following (and in order of importance) would be greatly appreciated!!

Pregnancy for me, with a beautiful baby to hold and kiss in 9 months
A job promotion for my husband, so that we may have the opportunity to see each other...
And lastly...but importantly...a couple of months SHIT FREE!!!

OK...that's it...i got nothing else...I was really hoping that this ranting would make me feel better, but it's not...I feel just as shitty as I did 10 minutes ago (and yes it took me 10 minutes to write this...I'm slow...hehehe)

No comments: